Blogger Widgets Blogger Widgets

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Nail Polish Obsession Tag


This tag has been doing the rounds for a number of years now. Since I'm feeling all renewed after getting rid of a bunch of dead weight polishes I just wasn't into anymore I thought this would be a good point to record my current feelings on all things polish.

If you are interested in purchasing any of said dead weight polishes (and why wouldn't you be after I have made them sound so captivating) you can check out part 1 of my blog sale here!
Inspiration for quesions taken from All Made Up 21.
  1. What's your favourite nail polish company? Hand's down Chanel, everything release seems to set the trend for the up coming season and many of their polishes have become phenomens(jade, vamp, nouvelle vague). A lot of polishes released seasonally by brands like Revlon, China Glaze etc as usually copies of an amazing Chanel polish.
  2. Glitter or no glitter? Lately I am very much think NO GLITTER, for some reason they are just not working for me... I've been loving more or a jelly or creme finish.
  3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie? This is a hard one, which I can only answer saying all 3 but for different reasons... OPI for classic shades and application/quality, China Glaze for price and trendy/bright colours and Essie for the amazing colours.
  4. When do you change your nail polish? At night before bed. Every 2-3 days. I am not at all particular with this though, sometimes I'll feel like changing after a day, sometimes I'll leave it for a week (if i can).
  5. What's your favourite colour on your nails? Laura Mercier Oh La La and Deborah Lippman Naked. I like most light pinks and nudes.
  6. Darks or brights? Pastels!
  7. What are you wearing on your nails this very moment? Chanel May.
  8. Matte nails - in or out? OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT! Argh who thought that was ever a good idea? Gross.
  9. French manicure? Boring but sometimes necessary - job interviews, weddings etc.
  10. Favourite colour for upcoming season? Well if you live in the nothern hemisphere and are going into Spring my pick is Chanel June. If you are in the southern hemisphere like me and are going into Autumn my pick is OPI My Private Jet.
I have picked a few ladies who's blogs I read regulary and I would love to see do this tag, but if you read this and want to do it then I also tag YOU!

I TAG: Betty Girl Makeup, CLovesMakeup, Girlie Review, The Sunday Girl, Mumma in Heels, JadeMusing, Keeping up with MeThe Plastic Diaries, Lipsticks & Lightplay, Beauty Blogged, Don't they know who I am?, Fenua Beaute and Cosmetic Cupcake.

If you do this tag or have done it in the past comment below so I can check it out.

Hope you are all enjoyed your weekend xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...